Are you one of those people that screamed this phrase in your head over and over again? Does this keep you up at night knowing that your marketing could really use some help? Guess what? You’re not alone. The good news is, all it takes is a debrief of your pain points and concerns and soon a solution process can begin.
5 Common Business and Marketing Problems
- Website looks crappy
- Content on site is not fresh
- Don’t know what to do with Social Media
- Don’t have time to do my marketing right
- Don’t have a plan or a content strategy
Here’s My Suggestion
Don’t pay a high-priced consultant to come in and spend loads of time asking you hundreds of questions and then writing a report for you to look at and get no deliverable results from. Here’s the short form of a consult that will get you back up and running quickly, and seeing results in a much shorter time frame. If you are feeling anxiety about any of the top 5 problems, here’s where you should start.
Take a look at the statistics below. If your business / marketing falls into any of those categories and you have one of the common problems listed above, you are a perfect candidate for a marketing rescue. – You can thank me later…I just saved you about $5,000.
Statistics From Marketers Just Like You
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results. (MarketShareHitsLink.com)
- 92% of companies who blogged multiple times a day acquired a customer through their blog. (HubSpot State of Inbound Marketing)
- 83% of marketers indicate that social media is important for their business. (Source: Social Media Examiner)
- 77% of B2C Companies acquired customers from Facebook (HubSpot State of Inbound Marketing)
- 43% of B2B Companies acquired customers from Facebook (HubSpot State of Inbound Marketing)
- Call to actions promoting eBooks get almost twice the click through rate as emails promoting webinars. (HubSpot)
- Companies with 30 or more landing pages generate 7x more leads than those with fewer than 10. (HubSpot)
- 79% of marketing leads never convert into sales. Lack of lead nurturing is the common cause of this poor performance. (Source: MarketingSherpa)
- 88% prefer to receive HTML emails vs. 12% who prefer plain text from companies (HubSpot)
There are many ways to accomplish your goals, (if you have them) and also create a stronger brand that helps to increase sales revenues. As a small business consulting firm YourBrandExposed can help you stop the screaming voices in your head and help you focus on running your business. J
Yourbrandexposed.com is designed to look at digital with an eye into the future using a creative, innovative marketing perspective. We’re a consultative and tactical resource for small businesses looking to leverage the power of digital, social and content marketing strategies to increase sales.