Do you have an online marketing strategy that helps you share your content? Do you even know where to start when I say that? How about this? Did you know that your online marketing strategy must be integrated? So many questions, so many possibilities. Where do you start?
Here are a few suggestions:
- Imagine one row across the top of your document and one down the left side
- Then make a list of all the marketing initiatives you currently use: Write these down the left side.
- Once you get your complete list – duplicate that same list and write them across the top of your document – now you have one complete list on the top and down the side.
- This creates a matrix or grid so that each item listed at the top and on the side correlate to one another. We are doing this because we want to know how well each initiative is being shared on other channels.
- Here’s the easy part: At the beginning of the week, check the boxes so that you will have a basic strategy. This will give you a guideline as to how and where to share your content.
- The goal is to maximize your content creation so that every time you create something, it is shared multiple times on multiple channels.
- I would suggest giving yourself a goal to shoot for every time you create something. What I mean by this is… you want to share (or post) your content on a minimum of 5 channels.
- Here’s an example: The marketing team just created an editorial article on a new product. My suggestion is to think about where this will go to be most effective and post, publish, print or place it on that channel.
Don’t forget to ask yourself these 6 questions before you begin this process:
- What is the target audience?
- What URL will be included?
- What is the call-to-action CTA?
- What hashtag will be included
- What is the anticipated customer path?
- If this is to be successful, what has to happen? (Optional)
Yourbrandexposed.com is designed to look at digital with an eye into the future with a creative, innovative marketing angle. A digital-business perspective for marketers!